Our Promise To Our Patients:
As part of our inherit commitment to you, we promise to:
- Provide the highest quality service at the lowest possible cost, with the best
utilization of our resources.
- Act honestly and ethically in all relationships.
- Value and respect the uniqueness and diversity of all individuals.
- Respond through a caring environment to the holistic needs of those we serve. We accomplish this through a patient-centered health care delivery system that combines prevention and comprehensive clinical skills.
- Refer you for a further opinion when both you and the doctor treating you agree it is necessary and would be of benefit.
- Keep the consultation and your records confidential.
Our Office and Staff:
Our Core Values:
- We believe that every person should be treated with dignity and respect.
- We believe that health care is a team effort.
- We believe that individuals should be at the center of their health care team.
- We believe that your mind, body and spirit are not separate entities, but overlapping spheres, with you at the center.
- We believe in prevention and early detection of disease.
- We believe diet and exercise are essential to preventing disease.
- We believe we have a duty to provide you with education and resources to enable you to make life style and health care decisions that will optimize your well being.
- We will work with you to minimize your risk of developing disease and to detect disease at early stages.
- We have extended office hours, allowing you to schedule visits without missing work or school.
- When you are sick, we will make every effort to see you when you want to be seen.
- Our team is committed to providing an exceptional level of care to you and your family that will exceed your expectations.